I’m an experienced marketer with a passion for non-profits, small businesses, and higher education. I’ve worked with a variety of clients, getting the best return on their investment with data and creativity.
I specialize in:
- Online fundraising
- Social media strategy
- Digital advertising
- Website management, including Google Analytics, SEO, and A/B testing
- Integrated marketing campaigns, including print, web, radio, and direct mail
- Blog messaging and management
What I really do:
- Take the stress out of your marketing campaigns
- Use your budget efficiently and wisely
- Get results, whether that’s donations, enrollment, subscribers, or attendees
You can see a general overview of my career on LinkedIn, but here are a few highlights:
- Increased online revenue 45% for a statewide non-profit
- Doubled inquiries to a graduate program within one year
- Increased Facebook reach 515% for a coffee shop
- Negotiated a 33% reduction in advertising costs while increasing impressions 600% for a liberal arts college
- Launched marketing campaigns in five metropolitan markets, leading up to a national campaign for a liberal arts college
- Helped a tea company with the marketing component of their business plan
I tailor my work to your organization’s specific needs, with respect for your staff, budget, and mission. A partial client list is below; you’ll see that my clients span sectors, organizational size, and budget capacity.
I can also offer referrals for graphic designers, photographers, videographers, PR firms, print services providers, writers, copy editors, and other professionals.
Clients, Conferences, and Employers
Beast of Burden Challenge
Cinema Systers Film Festival
City of Barre IT Committee
Coastal Maine Getaways
Comedian Amy Tee
Community College of Vermont
Etsy Shop: Aquarter After
Grassroots Environmental Education
Green Mountain Club
Helping to Heal
How Green Is My Town?
Izzy’s Coffee Den
Jump In – Long Island
Keri’s Kures Teas
Montpelier Art Walk
Mountain Pride Media / Out in the Mountains
Murray State University
Northeast Regional Campus Compact Conference
Northfield Senior Center
Omni Music for Media
Project on Civic Reflection
Society for Organizational Learning
State of Vermont Downtown Program
Transformational Touch Therapy
Vermont Beekeeping Supply
Vermont Campus Compact
Vermont Technical College
Vermont Women in Higher Education Conference
What’s the next step?
Fill out this quick Contact Form to start the conversation.
I’ll respond ASAP to set up a phone call. This (approximate) half hour conversation is entirely free and will help us design a “scope of work” outlining a possible collaboration.
Looking for Other Services?