I’m an experienced marketer with a passion for non-profits and higher education. I’ve worked with a variety of clients, getting the best return on their investment with data and creativity.
I specialize in:
- Online fundraising
- Social media
- Digital advertising
- Website management
- Integrated (offline + online) marketing campaigns
What I really do:
- Take the stress out of your marketing
- Use your budget efficiently and wisely
You can see a general overview of my career on LinkedIn, and here are a few highlights:
- Increased online revenue 45% for a statewide non-profit
- Doubled inquiries to a graduate program within one year
- Increased Facebook reach 515% for a coffee shop
- Negotiated a 33% reduction in advertising costs while increasing impressions 600% for a liberal arts college
- Launched marketing campaigns in five metropolitan markets, leading up to a national campaign
- Helped a small tea company with the marketing component of their business plan
I tailor my work to your organization’s specific needs, with respect for your staff, budget, and mission. A partial client list is below; you’ll see that my clients span sectors, organizational size, and budget capacity.
I can also offer referrals for graphic designers, photographers, videographers, PR firms, print services providers, writers, copy editors, and other professionals.
For small business owners, I offer a unique service. If you have a surplus of marketing questions, but aren’t able to employ a freelancer, we can arrange a 30-90 minute phone call at a reasonable rate. This service is available to nonprofits as well.
Clients, Conferences, and Employers
Beast of Burden Challenge
Cinema Systers Film Festival
City of Barre IT Committee
Coastal Maine Getaways
Comedian Amy Tee
Community College of Vermont
Etsy Shop: Aquarter After
Grassroots Environmental Education
Green Mountain Club
Helping to Heal
How Green Is My Town?
International Institute of Rural Reconstruction
Izzy’s Coffee Den
Jump In – Long Island
Jupiter Flow Yoga
Keri’s Kures Teas
Montpelier Art Walk
Mountain Pride Media / Out in the Mountains
Murray State University
Northeast Regional Campus Compact Conference
Northfield Senior Center
Omni Music for Media
Project on Civic Reflection
Society for Organizational Learning
State of Vermont Downtown Program
Transformational Touch Therapy
Vermont Beekeeping Supply
Vermont Campus Compact
Vermont Technical College
Vermont Women in Higher Education Conference
What’s the next step?
Fill out this quick Contact Form to start the conversation.
I’ll respond ASAP to set up a phone call. This half hour conversation is entirely free and will help us design a “scope of work” outlining a possible collaboration. I look forward to hearing from you!
Looking for Other Services?