I write for many channels and purposes, depending on my client’s needs. I also focus on your goals, whether that’s sharing feel-good stories that get clicks in an e-newsletter, writing effective copy for donation emails, designing headline and call-to-action (CTA) tests for ads, and much more.
I’ve written for many channels and media, including:
- Social media
- Digital advertising
- Print advertising
- Fundraising appeals
- Press releases
- Print publications
- Annual reports
- Alumni magazines
- Executive communications
- Instructional and technical manuals
- Radio ads
For a great deal of the content I’ve written in my career, I’ve also conducted SEO (search engine optimization). That includes keyword research, on-page SEO, SEO ranking strategy, internal link building, and website architecture management to support SEO.
Here are a few pieces of public-facing, long-form writing I’m particularly proud of:
- Eirian Williams: The Village-Builder of PAU
- As CalFresh benefits decrease, Food Bank scales up
- PAU Alumna and Neuropsychologist Experiences TBI Firsthand
- “Benny” is the Mobile Food Pantry Serving 400 Hollister Families
- Community Food Bank provides emergency resources after floods
If you’re interested in meeting, I would love to hear from you! Please complete my Contact Form, and I’ll respond asap.
Looking for More Marketing Support?
- Power Hour (1:1 Consultations)
- Newsletter and Email Programs
- Digital, Search, Social Advertising
- Integrated, Multichannel Marketing
- Interim, Maternity and Medical Leave Coverage
- Social Media Management, Evaluation, Strategy
- Google Ad Grant & Microsoft Ads for Social Impact
- Website Management, Architecture, GA4 (Google Analytics)
- The pages above are still in development – thank you for your interest!